Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Rate my life - 2017

While I didn't intend it this way, this has become an interesting ritual - since I now have historical data to compare.

While I can't comment on the scientific veracity of this quiz, some interesting things I see which correspond properly with the way I "feel" about these parameters:

Mind -> Steadily improving from 6.7 to  7.3 to 7.5
Body -> Vacillating, but "healthy"
Spirit -> Steadily improving from 5.7 to 6.5 to 6.8.
Friends and Family -> My hopeless areas, but improved by a whole point
Love -> Incredibly sustaining at same value
Finance -> Improved a tad

To be honest, my active work involves working with mind, body and spirit alone. The last three are left to providence. As damning as it sounds, the work done with the first three will invariably percolate to the last three.



This is now, 2017

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.9
Mind: 6 7.5
Body: 7.8
Spirit: 6.8
Friends/Family: 5.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 9.4
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
This was 2014:
This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.8
Mind: 7.3
Body: 9
Spirit: 6.5
Friends/Family: 4.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 9.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
And this was 2013...
This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.3
Mind: 6.7
Body: 8.4
Spirit: 5.7
Friends/Family: 4.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 9.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

No comments:

 
Web Analytics