Friday, October 31, 2014

Rate my life - 2014

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.8
Mind: 7.3
Body: 9
Spirit: 6.5
Friends/Family: 4.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 9.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
And this was last year...
This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.3
Mind: 6.7
Body: 8.4
Spirit: 5.7
Friends/Family: 4.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 9.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz
The last three are similar between the two tests. No they're *exact*.
But the first three - should I be happy with what I am doing with my mind, body and spirit?

4 comments:

Radha said...

You really take this seriously?

Deepak said...

When the news is good... :)

Anupama said...

The quiz is actually a well-designed one (by some psychology major I'm guessing)
I took mine and got 1.8 on one score (others would be surprised that it is 'that' one)

Deepak said...

> The quiz is actually a well-designed one
Figured that much!

 
Web Analytics