Friday, May 17, 2013

Rate my life - 2013

This Is My Life, Rated
Life: 7.3
Mind: 6.7
Body: 8.4
Spirit: 5.7
Friends/Family: 4.8
Love: 7.3
Finance: 9.1
Take the Rate My Life Quiz

I have been doing this quiz intermittently over the past few years.
Tip: Take this quiz when you are in a good mood :)

Body: Want to cut out white. White rice, sugar - big minuses.
Mind: Want to cut out TV from my life (not movies).
Spirit: Actually, this is one part of my life where my concern is near nil. Not exactly sure how the engine computes the score but this is what came up when I answered the questions.
Love: Decent quota? Fair enough :)
Finance: Touch wood! I think 10 is "self sufficient" because that is what it amounts to. It needs to be remembered that debt free is a big deal in a high spending economy.
Friends/family: Err, ehhm.... People don't like me - I guess that's ok!

There is this section where people who have high category scores can type out advice to others who seem to be struggling. I found a few tips enriching.

No comments:

 
Web Analytics