Friday, October 29, 2010

Tweetposts - 29th Oct 2010, Friday

A strange incident at the grocery store yesterday:
In my company, food is free (upto a cap provided I use the food card). During checkout, I learnt that the card machine wasn’t working so I had to pay cash. I had to keep out a big bar of chocolate (reserve judgment please – I am slightly indulgent because of the free factor!). I don’t know if the disappointment in my face showed or whatever, the billing clerk added the chocolate to the grocery bag in the end. I pointed out that it wasn’t billed. He just nodded “it’s ok”.
I am not sure if it was a kind gesture, or if he thought I was upset or if it was because I was dripping wet from the rain!

I just remembered that the recent trek was when I saw a live scorpion! Useless trivia! It was fully grown, about the length of my index finger. I was slightly scared as I was trekking barefoot. Yes – it was to maintain an “elemental connection”. So I had to take out my trekking shoes, tie them together and carried it on my shoulder along with the trekking bag!

Raining here! I hope it continues to rain leading to Oct 31 EOD!

3 comments:

ME said...

recent trek as in 7th hill? bare foot???

Deepak said...

Meera,
Yes(2)
On the advice (or recommendation) of the Swami.

ME said...

WOW!

 
Web Analytics