Thursday, July 22, 2010

Secret Santa

I’ve known about this game for quite some time, but have never been a participant. I guess I never had the situation so far and my response has been “Oh well!”

This time, I have two friends to rag at office – and I like the culture of this game! There is a boyish (girlish) excitement going on in the team about making friends do things. There is a general buzz going on in the team area and I think it helps with the team bonding with activities outside of work scope.

The other challenge is in finding fun, creative things for friends to do.

3 comments:

Anupama said...

I like secret santa too! Soo mysterious and oh-the-ragging!! But isn't it off season? Its usually around the year end.
Have fun!!

Deepak said...

Someone from the team suggested playing this leading to friendship day.

Anupama said...

I like secret santa too! Soo mysterious and oh-the-ragging!! But isn't it off season? Its usually around the year end.
Have fun!!

 
Web Analytics