Friday, April 30, 2010

Tweetposts - 30th Apr 2010

It's raining here.
Salem is experiencing drought. Don't know what to say. So much contrast between places in the same state.

I am absolutely free to be limited and stupid aren't I? When intelligence becomes a moral, you do more stupid things. It's better to stay naturally stupid.

Feel blessed to be in the same era as IR. My feelings are responding overwhelmingly to his music the past couple of days. Have another person in mind as well. On a related note, reading this quote, joy wells up in me.
"Live humbly, there are great people around us". Indeed.

Managed to connect my iPod to my car stereo - so the variety and spice of choice are on hyper-drive. If possible, I will post about this separately.

The day becomes more meaningful when you work with involvement. The day becomes a drag when you drag yourself around. Your life is a series of these days - one atop the other.

Saw many movies recently. No separate reviews for them, so here goes:
paiya - pOyya
sokkathangam - pAthi thangam
veyil - too hot to handle
shooter - bulls eye
kanden kathalai - copy portion from jab we met is good. what they added originally sucks (santhanam comedy)

2 comments:

Anupama said...

yeach - Paiyya! 3 hours of your life for that. Bet you went to see SURA fdfs!

I am naturally stoopid! :D

Deepak said...

*gasp*
How did you find out?

 
Web Analytics