Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tweetposts - 15th Nov 2009

Posts that are not small enough to be Tweets (well they may be!) but not large enough to be individual blog posts.



At Subway today: Saw a plate full of plastic bottles, papers, napkins etc. Outcome of one dinner of two people probably. Is there no other way of consumerism possible? Or, say - are sustainability and consumerism oxymoron's?

Watched "City of God" today. Will probably write a separate review, but let's just say it was very scary!

I have been eating very heavy dinners the last week. Should take a stock check!

Was feeling very sentimental today about my car today :)
It's been one awesome companion over the last two years! I haven't been treating it very well though.

Was reading about crabs earlier today. Not sure when my love for them started. It was probably when I saw the huge king crab claws at Walmart. They used to make me sad. What magnificent creatures! I want to lift a live one, not sure whether it would happen!

Saw Bruce Lee's scene with Bob Wall in "Enter the Dragon" recently. That one scene freaks me out (for years now) still. So sad, Bruce Lee had to depart in such an untimely fashion. We probably would have an enlightened martial artist among us otherwise!

5 comments:

Anupama said...

Yea, I too feel twitter is too small and "frivolous" if I can use that word.

@deepakkt Make the dinner your breakfast(re-heat) unless you are eating it at 7pm and only two meals a day.

@deepakkt I like em crabs too! They are so different. You should see them in their natural environment, fascinating.

Deepak said...

Actually, food getting leftover is not the problem. Lack of balance. More of an indulgence problem.

"I like em crabs" - wow! What's with the accent?

Anupama said...

Too much TV. :-(
I can't decide if it is South American drawl or Australian roll-the-tongue or British. Scottish? Irish?

Anupama said...

Too much TV. :-(
I can't decide if it is South American drawl or Australian roll-the-tongue or British. Scottish? Irish?

Anupama said...

Yea, I too feel twitter is too small and "frivolous" if I can use that word.

@deepakkt Make the dinner your breakfast(re-heat) unless you are eating it at 7pm and only two meals a day.

@deepakkt I like em crabs too! They are so different. You should see them in their natural environment, fascinating.

 
Web Analytics