Friday, November 06, 2009

November Sky

It was a very strenuous day at the office. Work got over at 9:30 PM and I was driving back home. I switched on the stereo. "November Sky" was on on the randomizer. Well, it's 5th Nov 2009 and it's technically November sky here as well! I couldn't see the sky through the darkness though.

This man was looking at the sky on a beautiful November day and this composition happened! Seriously, life can be taken either way. We get so lost in the day-to-day processes that we forget there is another way to live! My heart ballooned with joy and I was driving with a big smile the rest of the journey. Another aspect is that, when you live your life like the way the composer lived "that moment" when the composition happened, you tend to inspire your folks around you. In one moment, all that stress from that day disappeared because someone somewhere in sometime was inspired! I certainly felt the November sky!

No comments:

 
Web Analytics