Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Pancha Bhootha Aradhana

About what it is, you can read from the source:

After a long time, I had the opportunity to attend this. I have no clue what happened inside. But after it was all over and I came out, one resounding feeling was within. To precisely describe this:

"Life is so vast. And I know only a tiny speck of it!"

Just the horizontal is so vast. A million songs to listen. A million books to read. A million people to meet. Then the vertical - which is totally another dimension.

The search will never stop. May be I will never know it all. But why does that seem more than fine?

2 comments:

Rams said...

> I have no clue what happened inside.
>> ROTFL... Apt summary :D

> May be I will never know it all. But why does that seem more than fine?
>> :)

Rams said...

> I have no clue what happened inside.
>> ROTFL... Apt summary :D

> May be I will never know it all. But why does that seem more than fine?
>> :)

 
Web Analytics