Sunday, January 04, 2009

Bommarillu - బొమ్మరిల్లు

This was a charming and fresh movie that I picked up by impulse. Until my mother told me, I didn't even know it was the precursor for "Santhosh Subramaniam".

I think, central to the success of the movie was the characterization of Hasina's role. Genelia did an excellent job with the role (I presume she was being herself!). The other aspect was that the movie captured the subtleties of relationships with ease.

And finally, the confrontation scene between Siddharth and Prakashraj was done excellently without overdoing anything.

This movie easily scores a home run!

2 comments:

Rams said...

Btw it is Hasini and not hasina... and i do agree... a perfect home run... i've watched this movie over and over again soooo many times... everyone wud have done their roles just to perfection... one of the best telugu entertainers i've seen...

Deepak said...

"soooo many times..."
I can see that from the correction you made. LOL :)

 
Web Analytics