Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BSP

I had a chat with a friend who was back from Bhava Spandana yesterday. It was a long time since I had done my BSP, so it was interesting to talk to him. Since he was very fresh from his BSP, I could see him bubbling with joy within, though he tried his best to keep it within. It was in his nature to chatter a lot, and yesterday he went into hyperdrive .Bounce

For me, it was a good reminder to look at some one with a relatively calm exterior but an almost tangible madness within. Life slips away like sand within fingers without us even noticing. I think renewal needs to be done on a day to day basis. The fact that a day lost is life lost has not sunk deep enough yet. I shared my BSP write up with him, and we spoke again for a few minutes today. He wanted the experience to stay with him for a long time, which I think is possible only by pushing Sadhana up by a few notches (in terms of intensity).

2 comments:

Rams said...

Can you mail me ur writeup

Rams said...

Can you mail me ur writeup

 
Web Analytics