Sunday, May 18, 2008

Isha Yoga program at WVHS, Egmore, Chennai

* As "wave of bliss" is picking up, we had this program at Chennai with 78 participants.

* For me, ever since I had to share during the "AIG program", I have been on a sharing spree. Just in this program, I had to share four times on different occasions

* Personally, for me, my mom had enrolled in this program, so I was present on several days for this program. As I write now, the program is still going on

* In today's volunteer sharing, an incident that surprised participants and volunteers alike happened. A 12-13 year old girl, who had completed her children's Yoga program shared her volunteering experience smile. This touched everyone in the group. It was a very simple expression - she mentioned how much fun she had cutting vegetables in the process of the day

* Every time, I am amazed as to the robustness of the design of the program. There are so many dimensions to it. I've had the opportunity to experience this as a volunteer and a participant. There is also the dimension of the experience of the teacher and the co-teacher as well. Was it designed? Or did it evolve? Either way, the intelligence behind the course is mind boggling exclaim. They say it is a Yoga is a science. The way the program has been structured accounting for multitude aspects is a science in itself!

2 comments:

Ramsi said...

So very true. When I volunteered last month at the Phoenix class, for the first time, I had the opportunity to be a part of most of the aspects in the class. I was astonished at the importance given to every minute detail (especially timing and decoration). Everything is so well designed.

Ramsi said...

So very true. When I volunteered last month at the Phoenix class, for the first time, I had the opportunity to be a part of most of the aspects in the class. I was astonished at the importance given to every minute detail (especially timing and decoration). Everything is so well designed.

 
Web Analytics