Sunday, March 04, 2007

Silence Again...

Back from Silence again.

Read the posting of a fellow participant, Rams.

Just like the previous time, placing the experience in words is a very difficult task.

Last time, I rode on the euphoria while it lasted and then slackened thereafter. I hope to learn from the error this time. That will be one true way to thank the One, who in many ways truly gave Himself to this endeavor. I truly am not able to put this into words. I always smile happily and gratefully when I see people go to the mike and try to "describe" their experience. But more often then not, just their struggle would depict their experience - having flown out of bondages into freedom and back from the trip, trying to describe the taste. This is the true dilemma of a spiritual seeker - those who are co-seekers will understand what is being sought. Those who are not will not understand. This is one vista where logic and eloquence fail miserably, though an open mindedness will serve as a good stepping stone for the next step.

As always, fully aware that the statement is not even remotely close, I still say "Thank you Master".

No comments:

 
Web Analytics